blocfor® - 10 ft. (3 m) Self-Retracting Web Lanyard
RN9QKRegular price $238.18 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
The self-retracting lanyard is designed to be used as a connecting device in a personal fall arrest system. The self-retracting lanyard connects the user’s harness to the anchorage point.
The self-retracting lanyard allows freedom of movement in elevated areas, and eliminates tripping hazards and dangerous falls normally associated with rope lanyards. In case of a slip or a fall, an internal braking system immediately activates to arrest the fall.
- With autolocking carabiner and 3⁄4 in. (20 mm) self-locking snap hook
- Braking system
- Contains 9 ft. (2.7 m) of polyester webbing wound on a spring-loaded drum
- PVC cover
- Fall indicator label is sewn on webbing
- Capacity 310 lbs. (140 kg), one person
- Manufacturing facilities
- Personnel using fork lifts
- Personnel using order pickers
- ANSI Z359.1-2007
- OSHA 1926
- CSA Z259.2.3-04