Our team has over 25 years experience in outfitting teams with rope rescue, rope access, swiftwater, work at height and safety equipment. We are always excited for the latest product releases and innovations to hit the market each year. That's why, every year, we compile a list of our favourite products that we believe will become essential additions to your kit. Explore our product picks for 2024:NRS ASR (All Surface Rescue) 155 Rescue Boat puts your rescue team where it needs to be. Backed by NRS's many years of boat-building expertise, rescuers rely on rugged dependability and efficient design for success in unpredictable situations. This rescue boat offers stability in turbulent waters, while featuring a super rigid work surface, and a Hi-Viz Yellow design with reflective accents for visibility.
- Dimensions (15.5'L x 49"W) ensure stability for 3-4 people.
- 4” thick drop-stitch construction creates a super rigid work surface.
- Hi-Viz Yellow design with reflective accents enhances visibility.
- Very low stretch and superior wear resistance for durability.
- Available in multiple colour options for better rope management.
- Retains its flexibility over time.
- Four modes of operation for versatile use.
- Compact size and ease of use streamline rope maneuvers.
- Certification to various standards ensures safety
- REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology for adaptive brightness.
- Reflective headband ensures visibility at night.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB-C port for convenience.
- Robust 500D Nylon ripstop construction for durability.
- Upgraded mole system and customizable velcro for versatility.
- Concealed carry option and pistol wrap add tactical functionality
Check out the Valor SAR Chest Pack. This pack is crafted from durable 1000D Nylon with reliable YKK zippers, ensuring a secure fit with an adjustable 4-point harness. The internal Molle/Velcro grids and interchangeable pockets enhance its versatility. The Molle webbing allows for additional attachments, and with a 45-degree Molle orientation, a loop strip for patches, and 2 D-ring options, it's the ultimate choice for outdoor professionals. Whether it's for a hike or a specialized mission, this pack has you covered.
- 1000D Nylon construction with YKK zippers for durability.
- Internal Molle/velcro grids and interchangeable pockets for versatility.
- Adjustable 4-point harness strap ensures a secure fit.
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 General Use
- Hydrophobic high tenacity polyester sheath for increased strength.
- Low-elongation nylon core ensures compatibility with new devices.
- Six zippered compartments for organized storage.
- Cordura and Ballistic nylon construction for durability.
- Fold-away suspension system ensures a comfortable, stable ride.
Here's to a year filled with safety, successful rescues, and countless adventures!