16MM (5/8") Polysteel Vertical Lifeline
VLL 30HRegular price $59.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Our Polysteel™ safety lines are manufactured to CSA Z259.2.5. Can be purchased with a thimble and spliced eye with or snap hook. All vertical lifelines come with a termination and safety tag.
Custom lengths and configurations can usually be made in 48 hours.
Polysteel™ Safety Lifeline (knotless) While Polysteel™ has over 40% higher tensile strength than regular polypropylene rope, the introduction of knots into a rope can reduce its' strength by over 50%. This is why we manufacture a line specifically for the fall protection industry, which is completely knot free.
Using continuous filaments, the product is manufactured to far exceed nationally and provincially regulated safety standards for more peace of mind on the job site. Therefore, Polysteel’s high tensile strength makes it "hands down" the best choice for anyone who requires a highly reliable lifeline. Strongest Poly Rope Made.
- 2 times stronger than regular polypropylene rope Will float & absorbs no water
- Excellent UV resistance No Knots or Yarn Splices
- Meets Canadian Standards Association CSA Z259.2-M 1979 - July 1993
- Soft/Durable/Not Slippery
- Will not harden with age
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Low elongation; 17-18% at breaking point
- Resistance to rot and mildew
- Develops a feathered surface protecting it against abrasion
- Very resistant to acids & alkalis
- 16 mm (5/8") diameter
- Tensile Strength= 4,836Kgf(10,640Lbf)
- Polysteel Lifeline comes in green color with yellow tracer in each strand