5" BARREL PUMP
80098.01.100Regular price $294.95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Commercial outfitters swear that NRS Barrel pumps are built to last, get wet, and get used.
- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- The 168 cm flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 12.7 cm diameter pump stands 76 cm high and has a stroke volume of 2.03 Gal (7.7 liters).
- This hand pump does not have a check valve. A check valve is necessary on military valves that don't have a one-way inflation feature.
- There is a spare O-ring gasket in the bottom of the pump cylinder. If you need to re-lubricate the pump, we recommend lithium grease.
- 5-year warranty.
|Volume:||2.03 gal (7.7 liters) per stroke|
|Action:||Inflate and deflate (deflation requires the assistance of an additional hose)|
|Pump Dimensions:||12.7 cm Dia. x 76 cm Tall|
|Hose Length:||168 cm|