DUAL CANYON GUIDE
L086BB00Regular price $65.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Easy-to-use canyoning lanyard designed for expert users and guides:
- attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness, reducing bulk
- adjustable arm is quick and easy to lengthen or shorten with a single hand, thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster.
- connectors are kept in position for easier clipping, thanks to the TANGA ring and the plastic sheath on the fixed arm
- at the belay: allows for precise length selection of the adjustable arm for optimal positioning
- progressing on a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm are the same length to facilitate continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors
- plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion
- individual identification marking on the plastic sheath to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths, aluminum ADJUST rope adjuster, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) TANGA ring
- Fixed arm length: 65 cm
- Adjustable arm length: 15 to 80 cm
- Weight: 175 g
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, UIAA 109
|Inner Pack Count||1|