Harken® Lokhead Winch KitRegular price $4,999.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
This man-riding portable capstan winch is designed for confined space retrieval or for use with davit systems using an unlimited length of fibrous rope. The captive head allows the winch to be used safely, and keeps the rope from accidentally releasing.
The LokHead can be used anywhere a load needs to be lifted and lowered. Rigged to a tripod, it can be used for confined-space rescue, for load moving/hauling, and man-riding. The Harken® LokHead Winch weighs 9.30 lbs (4.200 kg) and offers a 40:1 power ratio with 2 gears.
The LokHead winch kit comes with winch, mounting plate, 10″ winch handle, control lever, tripod adapter, anchor strop, connectors and a heavy duty carry case providing you with everything you need for a tripod set up.
- Encapsulating jaw cover protects fingers and clothing from catching in the winch
- Lightweight, weighing just 9.30 lbs (4.200 kg)
- Can be incorporated into tripod design without significantly increasing the overall weight
- Designed to work with rope 10 -12.7mm
- Certified to EN13157:2009 (Machinery Directive harmonized standard) for lifting goods and equipment, as well as EN1496:2007 as a rescue lifting device.