B01BRegular price $54.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Emergency rope clamp
Extremely compact and lightweight, the TIBLOC is an emergency rope clamp for ascending ropes or setting up hauling systems.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment
- Versatile: this rope clamp is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- System presses the carabiner against the rope to guarantee that the rope clamp grips the rope immediately and completely in any position: no risk of rope damage due to the teeth catching partially on the sheath
- The cam has teeth and a self-cleaning slot to optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy...)
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC