Coast Ropes and Rescue
UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe Light
71719.01Regular price $45.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Being seen on the water can be a matter of survival. The UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe Light exceeds the US Coast Guard visibility standard. It turns on automatically when submerged, and can be manually activated.
- The Strobe's lifetime LED bulb flashes 60 times per minute with 45 lumens of light.
- The light is visible for 3.1 miles (5 km) on a dark, clear night. This exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility.
- Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity.
- Can be manually activated with an easy twist on/off.
- Requires two AA alkaline batteries (not included), which give 120 hours of light.
- The Strobe is rated IPX7, waterproof to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes.
- Also great to hook to a pack or other gear for use on land.
- Comes with clip, lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap for attachment.
- Includes instruction sheet.
- Burn Time: 120 hours
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.5"
- Lumens: 45
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Type of Battery:
- 2 - AA alkaline
- Weight (with batteries): 4 oz (113 g)
- Batteries Included: No
- Wrist lanyard
- Hook-and-loop strap
- Light visible 3.1 miles (5 km) on dark, clear night
- Automatically activated when submerged
- Manually activated with twist on/off
- IPX7 waterproof, to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes
- Lifetime limited warranty