VERTIC TRIPLE LOCK II
887190152190Regular price $674.95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The VERTIC is a fully-equipped fall arrest, work positioning and seat harness with a multitude of innovative and detailed solutions. For even more efficiency when ascending and moving in rope systems, the CHEST CRUISER chest ascender is firmly sewn into the VERTIC TRIPLE LOCK.
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners (load: 25 kg)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
- 2 central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- 2 freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Triple Lock buckle); no need to pull it over the head
- 2 loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set or for accommodating a fall arrester
- ANSI certified
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- CHEST CRUISER integrated chest ascender for maximum efficiency when ascending ropes
- 2 elastic straps around the chest for a perfect fit at all times (regardless of the load on the harness system)
|XS-MD||80 – 123 cm||31-48|
|LG-XL||93 – 142 cm||36-56|